Monday, August 15, 2011

stencil patterns

Aspen! (I admit, they mostly got me with the name of my current favorite tree) (and really, it looks much more like stinkin cottonwood, anyway)

Or this japanesey flower one:



And Ikat, it's so hot right now...

Shut up! I didn't even read the description before I wrote the above:
"This trendy stencil Ikat Aynur is inspired by traditional Uzbek silk textiles. Ikat patterns are so "in" now! Try it for your next DIY wall painting project and create a stunning Focal wall with this exotic pattern."

2 comments:

  1. where can you buy this stencil (pictured in the last picture) from in the uk?

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just click on the word "Ikat" which is hyperlinked to the website where I found the stencil. Getting it to the UK is up to you to figure out!

    ReplyDelete