Friday, August 12, 2011

Exterior Paint

My house needs a new paint job. I think I'm going to go pro for this round because the paint's in pretty bad shape and I don't have enough ladders. :) But I will choose the color. Right now I'm thinking bright-deep blue like the houses in greenland (remember that I have a red metal roof).

Here are three colors from Lowes that I like:

Fairmont Penthouse Mosaic Blue 4009-6/Ice Rink Blue 4007-5a (dark blue)
LaFonda Nightfall 5003-4C/Delicate Bliss 7001-8 (dark grey)
Nautical Navy WV41007/Sky WV32007 (Greenland)

And some photos of what I'm going for...(thanks Kelly)

Three Greenland houses Royalty Free Stock Photo
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-16071129-three-greenland-houses.php

stock photo : Church in Sisimiut, Greenland

No comments:

Post a Comment